Updated January 2017
I write this, my adults are well into hibernation, but I've already
started determining preliminary breeding matchups for spring 2017.
the corn snake front, I continue to be committed to producing high
quality, exceptional cutting edge animals, focusing predominately
(although not exclusively) on bloodreds, peach lavenders, scaleless
(including some morphs that I believe will be the first versions of
scaleless in corn snakes) and tesseras. At this point, if
2017 breeding goes as anticipated, I plan on being able to offer the
- Scaleless cinders, peppermints, and bloodred versions of each.
- Tessera pied bloodreds, and tessera bloodreds het pied.
- Scaleless tesseras, including amels, anerys and snows.
- Scaleless pied bloodreds.
- Scaleless anerys, amels and snows.
plan to cross my scaleless males into several females, including a hypo motley
bloodred, a golddust bloodred and a tessera pied bloodred.
- Combinations of scaleless and dilute, anery, bloodred, motley and amel (too many possibilities to include here!)
- Scaleless sunkissed and sunkissed stripe.
- Scaleless vanishing pattern salmon ghost.
- Sunkissed striped bloodreds.
colored tesseras, including ultramel, ultramel anery, anery, amel,
snow, bloodred, and bloodred pied.
- Extreme reverse okeetees
- Peach phase opal bloods, and tessera opal bloods
- Butter and golddust striped bloods.
With respect to
western hognose snakes, Vin Russo and I will be continuing to work on
cutting edge projects for 2017, and if all goes according to plan we
also have available:
- Albino and super anacondas
- Toffee and super anacondas
- Axanthics het snow
- Axanthic anacondas
- Super axanthic anacondas
Other Colubrids (Asian rat snake species):
- Richard Hume